What is the SAS Booster Club?
We are a group of volunteers that help support the current and future athletic programs of St Anne School. The school is committed to building strong and successful athletes, but we need your help!
How can I help?
- Join the Booster Club
- Volunteer for our cookouts and spirit nights
- Volunteer at games in concessions, admission, and scorer’s table
- Boost school spirit
- Donate funds (tax deductible)
- Become a corporate sponsor
The fees to participate in each sport cover the cost of referees, operating expenses, and league fees. The booster club is needed to generate funds to pay for new uniforms, equipment, and transportation.
What will the Booster Club help pay for this year?
- Rental of additional Gym
- New Uniforms (Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball)
- New Volleyball Nets
- New Soccer Balls
- New Volleyballs
- New Basketballs
What are our future athletic needs?
- New Uniforms
- Spirit Events (Pep Rallies, Awards, Etc.)
- Expansion of Sport Teams
- Additional High School League Fees
- New Athletic Equipment
Please consider joining the Booster Club!