When students wear a uniform, they embody a sense of uniformity and community. At St. Anne School, we believe the strict uniform serves many purposes:
- The symbolism of the uniform is that God sees or views all of his children equally.
- It reminds us that we are each differentiated by our gifts from God.
- Our students learn to evaluate themselves and others by what is on the inside instead of what they are wearing on the outside.
- It eliminates the question of whether or not an item is appropriate.
- It contributes to the sense of community.