What is the SAS Booster Club?
We are a group of volunteers that help support the current and future athletic programs of St Anne School. The school is committed to building strong and successful athletes, but we need your help!
How can I help?
- Join the Booster Club and attend 3 Booster meetings during the school year
- Volunteer at home games in concessions, admission, and scorer’s table
- Boost school spirit
- Monetary donations (tax deductible)
The fees to participate in each sport cover the cost of referees, operating expenses, and league fees. The booster club is needed to generate funds to pay for new uniforms, equipment, and athletic apparel for students and teams.
What will the Booster Club help pay for this year?
- New baseball program
- Rental of additional gym
- New uniforms (baseball, soccer, tennis)
- Team athletic apparel (bags, shoes, warm ups)
- New game balls
- Athletic Banquet
What are our future athletic needs?
- New soccer goals
- New uniforms
- Expansion of Sport Teams
- Additional High School League Fees
- New Athletic Equipment
Please consider joining the Booster Club!